How Well Do You Know Christmas?
It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year to watch Elf, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and A Christmas Story while singing Joy to the World and decking the halls with boughs of holly, right? How well do YOU know the Christmas classics? Take this quiz to find out.
“Name That Christmas Song” Quiz:
1. “Tis the season to be jolly”:
- Deck The Halls
- Jingle Bells
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
2. “Looked down where he lay”:
- The First Noel
- Joy to the World
- Little Town Of Bethlehem
- Away in a Manger
- Where was mommy kissing Santa Claus?
- on the couch
- in the kitchen
- under the mistletoe
- in the bedroom
2. What should children leave for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve?
- cookies and milk
3. Who is Ebenezer:
- the 23rd president
- the creepy guy at the grocery store
- the mail man
- the scrooge
4. Which reindeer’s name starts with the letter “B”?
5. Which is not one of Santa’s reindeer?
6. What is the name of Scrooges dead business partner?
- James Marley
- Josh Morey
- Jacob Marley
- Joe Mason
7. Who tried to steal Christmas from the Who’s of Whoville?
- The Grinch
- Frosty the Snowman
- Cindy Lou Who
8. Which ocean is Christmas Island in?
- Atlantic Ocean
- Pacific Ocean
- Arctic Ocean
- Indian Ocean
9. In “The Twelve Days of Christmas” what is given on the tenth day?
- golden rings
- french hens
10. Fill in the blank: “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the Island of ____________”
- Christmas fun
- Christmas joy
- misfit toys
- happy elves
11. What did Chevy Chase plan to buy with his Christmas bonus in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation?
- an RV
- a pool
- a christmas tree
- a red convertible
12. In “A Christmas Carol” who is the first ghost to appear?
- the old business partner
- the ghost of christmas past
- the ghost of christmas present
- his dead self
13. What three gifts did the wise men bring the baby Jesus?
- gold, frankincense, and myrrh
- silver, myrrh, and gold
- gold, frankincense, and silver
14. Which is not one of Santa’s reindeer?
15. “Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a __________”
16. What is the Grinch’s dog’s name?
- doesn’t have a name
17. Is this the best christmas quiz you have ever taken?
- for sure
- heck yeah
What movie is this photo from?