New shows, exciting musicals coming to Broadway
by Hollie Alder
- Holiday Inn: The New Irvin Bell Musical: Jim Leaves behind show business and moves to Connecticut. He can’t get dancing and singing out of his mind though. He meets Linda a school teacher and Jim discovers a hidden talent of hers. They get together and make a stage for performing for others. Will they fall in love?
- Heisenberg: A woman bumps into an older man at a train station and they have an unexpected kiss leading to a romance no one thought was possible.
- The Cherry Orchard: A family on the edge of ruin and the country on the end of revolution.
- The Front Page: Newspaper reporters on the police beat.
- Falsettos: Marvin has to decide what love is to him.
- Natasha, Pierre And The Great Comet of 1812: Natasha waits for her husband to return home from war. While she waits she can’t help but fall in love with another man. What will happen between these two loves?
- The Illusionist- Turn Of The Century:
- A Bronx Tale: A man has to decide whether to be like his father or his boss who he always wanted to be like.
- In Transit: The world is always moving like a subway. Sometimes getting on or off is hard.